Hey mama! Have you ever googled:
- How do single moms survive?
- How to make more money as a single mom?
- How to cope with being a single mom.
- How to deal with loneliness.
- Where to find affordable housing.
- How to date as a single mom.
- How to co-parent?
- How to budget as a single mom on a low income?
- or anything remotely similar?
I know I have.
I am soooo tired of seeing single moms struggle to survive.
There are tens of thousands (probably more) single moms out there looking for answers to their problems, and there just hasn’t been a solid resource created to help them not only survive, but thrive!
So I decided to build it. Let me explain the what’s, why’s, and how’s right now.
The Single Mama Solution Was Created for Single Moms Who are Ready to Get Their Sh*t Together and Reach their Fullest Potential
This is for those mamas who are tired of the struggle.
I created The Single Mama Solution because I was one of those mamas.
I was burnt out and frustrated a lot of the time & I knew that I didn’t want the rest of my years raising my son to feel that way.
So I sought out solutions to all of my problems including:
- Money (how to save it & how to make more of it.)
- Relationships (from handling kids to baby daddies to new romances.)
- Parenting (how to set your own family traditions & raise a well-adjusted, independent child.)
- Healing (dealing with trauma & mental illness.)
- Happiness (how to actually enjoy my life & put an end to the chronic stress.)
- Time Management (how to create priorities & set boundaries.)
- Goal Setting (how to set realistic goals & actually reach them.)
- Support (where to find it & how to get it.)
Here’s the thing: I can make your life easier as a single mom.
I’m going to share everything I’ve learned that’s made mine and my son’s life more peaceful, fulfilling, and fun!
Of course, there are still many things I have yet to learn, but when I do, I’m promising you that I will hurry here to share it with you.
This is for all of the badass women who are ready to step into their power.